PLACE DES ALPES - WHITE GOLD / MINT
This iconic AHLEM design—conceived on a train through the Alps in the rain—draws on the mountain terrain for its light-catching sculpted rims. The original style fits like a round lens, while diamond rims and Alps detailing complement the frames temples.
- Christian Dalloz Hydrophobic lenses with backside anti-glare coating, enhances clarity while protecting against water and smudging
- 100% UVA/UVB protection
- Diamond shaped temples with thread-lock screws
- Our champagne frames are electrodipped in 22K gold
- Our rose gold and peony frames are electrodipped in an alloy of 22K gold and copper which is then coated in resin
- Our white gold frames are electrodipped in palladium
- Titanium nose pads engraved with our filigree
- Signature vintage acetate temple tips
If a desired frame is not currently in stock, it typically takes between 1-2 weeks to arrive.
If you require a frame urgently, or would like to confirm an estimated delivery date, we encourage you to get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to checking out.
While all care is taken to avoid offering frames on the site that are no longer available, the limited or small production scale common among our range means that a frame may become unavailable without prior warning from our suppliers.
Buying frames online can prove challenging. Rest easy knowing that we are here to help. Send us a message at email@example.com and we will gladly assist you.