HARDING X SUN - AMARO LAMINATE
An iconic Garrett Leight California Optical frame originally inspired by American writer Arthur Miller, the Harding X returns with the same single bridge, but with a new look at Macleay Optics, Potts Point Optometrist. The frame is milled from 12mm of solid acetate and features a mini sun shield. With a broadened shape and pared back hardware—just an enamel logo plaque on the temple—the Harding cuts a stronger masculine shape than ever before.
- Eye 49mm, Bridge 23mm, Temple 140mm
- Cured cellulose acetate frame with stainless steel core wire
- CR-39 lenses with UV protection and AR coating in Hollywood Gradient
- Three barrel hinges with real rivets
- Anniversary temple ball and markings
- Anniversary edition GLCO case
- Anniversary edition cleaning cloth and case wrapper
If a desired frame is not currently in stock, it typically takes between 1-2 weeks to arrive.
If you require a frame urgently, or would like to confirm an estimated delivery date, we encourage you to get in touch with us at email@example.com prior to checking out.
While all care is taken to avoid offering frames on the site that are no longer available, the limited or small production scale common among our range means that a frame may become unavailable without prior warning from our suppliers.
Buying frames online can prove challenging. Rest easy knowing that we are here to help. Send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will gladly assist you.