KINNEY X SUN - 1965 Tortoise / Oak
One of our signature frames is back with a new look. Milled from 12mm of solid acetate with a mini sun shield, Kinney X plays with color, light, and space, echoing the sculpture-as-painting works of Craig Kauffman. Finished with the GLCO 10-year anniversary plaque and message along the temples.
- Cured cellulose acetate frame with stainless steel core wire
- CR-39 lenses with UV protection and AR coating in Oak
- Three barrel hinges with real rivets
- Anniversary temple ball and markings
- Anniversary edition GLCO case
- Anniversary edition cleaning cloth and case wrapper
If a desired frame is not currently in stock, it typically takes between 1-2 weeks to arrive.
If you require a frame urgently, or would like to confirm an estimated delivery date, we encourage you to get in touch with us at email@example.com prior to checking out.
While all care is taken to avoid offering frames on the site that are no longer available, the limited or small production scale common among our range means that a frame may become unavailable without prior warning from our suppliers.
Buying frames online can prove challenging. Rest easy knowing that we are here to help. Send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will gladly assist you.