PASSAGE LEPIC - BLACK / BLUE
Chic, sporty and powerfully feminine, Passage Lepic’s horizontal shape simultaneously refers to the past and the future. Translucent in the lighter shade offerings, revealing our signature Bauhaus filigree on the embedded core wire, Passage Lepic’s striking visual presentation alludes to the iconic “standard” chairs of Jean Prouvé.
- Handcrafted by artisans in Oyonnax, France
- 8mm Mazzucchelli cellulose acetate
- Christian Dalloz Hydrophobic lenses with backside anti-glare coating, enhances clarity while protecting against water and smudging
- 100% UVA/UVB protection
- AHLEM's Exclusive Technology 5 barrels hinge with thread lock technology
- 22K gold hinges, custom design temple core and signature triangles - on Dustlight and Thymelight
- Bevelled temples
- Saddle bridge with seamless nose pads
If a desired frame is not currently in stock, it typically takes between 1-2 weeks to arrive.
If you require a frame urgently, or would like to confirm an estimated delivery date, we encourage you to get in touch with us at email@example.com prior to checking out.
While all care is taken to avoid offering frames on the site that are no longer available, the limited or small production scale common among our range means that a frame may become unavailable without prior warning from our suppliers.
Buying frames online can prove challenging. Rest easy knowing that we are here to help. Send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will gladly assist you.