PONT DES ARTS - CLASSIC TURTLE / BROWN
AHLEM eyewear's Pont des Arts sunglasses was among the first designs AHLEM produced. It has now been reborn from 8mm thick Mazuchelli acetate. And so it is thicker and bolder than before. AHLEM designed the frame with sophisticated, bold lines, crisp structural accents, and geometric shapes. Finer details for those among us with an eye for it include raw matte acetate edges, beveled temples, and a saddle nose bridge. Fits average-medium sized faces.
- Handcrafted by artisans in Oyonnax, France
- 8mm Mazzucchelli cellulose acetate
- Christian Dalloz Hydrophobic lenses with backside anti-glare coating, enhances clarity while protecting against water and smudging
- 100% UVA/UVB protection
- AHLEM's Exclusive Technology 5 barrels hinge with thread lock technology
- 22K gold hinges, custom design temple core and signature geometric accents.
- Beveled temples
- Saddle nose bridge