PONT DES ARTS - CLASSIC TURTLE / BROWN
AHLEM eyewear's Pont des Arts sunglasses was among the first designs AHLEM produced. It has now been reborn from 8mm thick Mazuchelli acetate. And so it is thicker and bolder than before. AHLEM designed the frame with sophisticated, bold lines, crisp structural accents, and geometric shapes. Finer details for those among us with an eye for it include raw matte acetate edges, beveled temples, and a saddle nose bridge. Fits average-medium sized faces.
- Handcrafted by artisans in Oyonnax, France
- 8mm Mazzucchelli cellulose acetate
- Christian Dalloz Hydrophobic lenses with backside anti-glare coating, enhances clarity while protecting against water and smudging
- 100% UVA/UVB protection
- AHLEM's Exclusive Technology 5 barrels hinge with thread lock technology
- 22K gold hinges, custom design temple core and signature geometric accents.
- Beveled temples
- Saddle nose bridge
If a desired frame is not currently in stock, it typically takes between 1-2 weeks to arrive.
If you require a frame urgently, or would like to confirm an estimated delivery date, we encourage you to get in touch with us at email@example.com prior to checking out.
While all care is taken to avoid offering frames on the site that are no longer available, the limited or small production scale common among our range means that a frame may become unavailable without prior warning from our suppliers.
Buying frames online can prove challenging. Rest easy knowing that we are here to help. Send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will gladly assist you.