Sometimes you need to exchange or return your purchase but we would encourage you to choose carefully in the first instance. We are here to offer you any support you may require in making your selection, including assistance with size and style.
- We will accept a return of a frame for change of mind in exchange for store credit on the below terms considered alongside our Terms & Conditions Page.
- Should you request a refund and we approve it, there is a 20% restocking fee that must be paid before it will be issued.
- Please note also that no refunds or store credit will be issued for purchases of prescription lenses or special order frames unless the return is caused by a manufacturing defect or our default. Such frame orders include, but are not limited to, Lindberg frames. This is because they are speciality ordered products tailored to you.
If you’ve decided you would like to exchange or return your purchase, let us know immediately.
All exchanges or returns requests must be approved and a Return Authorisation (RA) number provided by us. Do NOT return goods without contact us first.
You have 14 days from the date you receive your order to return it by following the steps below:
- Send an email to notify us you would like to return your product quoting your name and invoice number. Please note the reason for your return. Wait for your RA number.
- Pack up your product. The product(s) must be return unused, with all the original packaging and with all the authenticity tags and manufacturer seals still attached.
- Send the order back by registered mail to Macleay Optics, 107D Macleay Street. Potts Point. NSW. 2011. Please ensure that the product(s) are returned to us via “signed for delivery” and a certificate of posting is obtained. We do not accept liability for any product(s) that are damaged in transit during the return process so please ensure that the packaging and delivery method are very secure.
- All returns are inspected on arrival and exchanges/refunds will NOT be issued if the product(s) are not new and in original condition.
- 5.Once your product(s) is received and inspected, you will be notified via an email whether it is approved or rejected. Approvals will be processed within 5-7 workingdays.
- Your refund will be processed by the payment method you used to pay for the goods.
- No refund is possible on prescription lenses unless there is a manufacturing fault.
If you have any queries regarding returns, reach out to us via email.